Sunday, November 25, 2018

LELE Dinosaur World 39126

Long time ago, when the dinosaur roam the earth.....NOT that long..., I should say when the bootlegos starts to roam the earth.
During the first Jurassic world movie, LELE is one of the first few bootlego to release the dinos figs, and during that time (2015) they release in mid-size box together with other builds, and its a bit pricey. LELE is also the first to release the big bootlego  Indominus Rex and Tyranosaurus rex, but the price is just too ex. Think due to other players released their dinos cheaper, hence LELE now release their dino in minifig packaging with only the dino (well, this is what we want). I only got 3 out of the 8 released. They do look good, better than YG
I am DARK........green
Deforestation reduces the greens
This land is ours
Somehow I get some remaining few from this set
Those mushroom I ate must be poisonous...
My horn is made from metal


3 comments:

  1. Piqued my interest when you say better than YG. I bought an entire YG set of dinos for my son and I was very pleased with its quality.

    Is there a T-Rex in this set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah hem.. bootleg quality is not well control, hence maybe I am just lucky. Printing wise,I think YG-Lele are comparable. Anyway, this are the few reason I say this Lele release is better : The painted white teeth, the molded (technic) peg to the limbs, and finally the soft tail.(think this is more a safety concern). Also, maybe it is just my luck from the previous YG set, the jaw do not have them snapping lock sound and some of the head is quite loose at the joint. Maybe your YG set fares better.
      No T-Rex in this Lele set, the only other different dino is the Triceratops.

      Delete
  2. Hello, it's my pleasure to follow your blogs. I really love your all content. Also this article about dinosaur is just wonderful. At now most of the people likes realistic dinosaur suits so if you further make any content about dinosaurs then please give a look on dinosaur costumes also and it is my humble request to you.

    ReplyDelete