Friday, November 9, 2018

SY 1164 Battle Royale again

Another SY PUBG release? Well, PUBG has lots of customize-able skins, hence any looks is possible. Although detail, but just basic prints font-back prints, although army uniform have side arm prints. Even for those that contain head piece, there is no alternate face expression.
Need medic kit?
Well prepared life guard
A bridge too near

Somehow I mange to get another 3 minifigs from this release. Here they are. No special head gear though....
Comes with a few weapons and "The Pan"
Diorama is a street lamp corner
Get him if you want the goodie box
This army guy has a nice cross bow
A hunting I will go...
Initially I though the side builds are just standalone for each individual minifigs, but it turns out that if one want to get the complete Roast chicken, then one must buy at least the specific 3 minifigs to be a "Winner" and get the Chicken Dinner.
WINNER-WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

8 comments:

  1. I have not seen this set in my shops. Then again I have not shopped around for quite while coz they sell a lot less bootleg Legos these days.

    I like the adidas minifig with the dark grey headphones hairpiece. First time I'm seeing this piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow this is the only few remaining figs I am able to get from this set, the store do not stock many. Yep, hoping more accessories combined hair piece will be coming out in the future.

      Delete
    2. I really like headgear+hair combo pieces too. I hope LEGO and bootleg brands make more of them.

      I tried to google SY1164 but there isn't any links to this set. I'm curious to see the rest of the set and what interesting pieces it has.

      Delete
    3. Somehow the box I already thrown, if not I can snap a picture for you

      Delete
    4. I see you bought the rest of the set. Even better than box pics. Thanks, I appreciate the photos.

      Delete
    5. Yes, able to get another 3 from this set a week plus later.

      Delete
  2. That chicken is more a turkey in size

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am surprise that there is a whole chicken to be assembled in this set

      Delete