Sunday, December 2, 2018

DLP 9082 Spidey and Venom mech

My Spider sense is tingling....
....I sense something big coming.....
.... I will need a better armor than this....
......Thank YOU... Mr.Stark
I need more help....
Captain, what happened to you?
Hi Peter. I am having complications experimenting with Spider serum.
Ned, is that you?
Sorry Peter for wearing your Spidey mask.
I am Mecha-Venom
Peter. The Symbiote has taken over the Hulk Buster. Let get Ned a better suit
Yeah, this suit is much cooler
Aaarrh! He got Ned
We need more help.
You need an Anti Venom?
Suddenly the Uni-Power chooses to be with Peter Parker.making him into Cosmic Spiderman
With the god like power of Captain Universe Spiderman, they are able to defeat the Symbiote mech...

2 comments:

  1. The science project Spidey mask face look a bit squahy, Ned's spidey mask face is better

    ReplyDelete