Thursday, January 14, 2016

SY230C Death Stroke

I saw from the internet SY came out with a 8 box minifig (SY295) which consist of DeathStroke, but it did not come to my place. SY230C consist of a Big cannon together with DeathStroke minifig. The other A,B and D are all DC heroes - Superman, Batman and Flash with vehicle. BUT, all the other minifig is repeats (so, may not get them - the vehicle is just not good enough). The gun is OK, but kinda loose, but the orange is a bit striking. The helmet is good, but it also has a DeathStroke head inside, like DeathPool minifig.
If not for this set, I do not even know DeathStroke
With the Cannon
Under the mask helmet is a dual face Deathstroke head

1 comment:

  1. Wow, if I could request one of the pieces of this set to be manufactured by Lego companies it would be Deathstroke's helmet. I've been searching all around for his helmet with the right color of orange and dark blue but have never succeeded. Hopefully this year or the next they can make this possible. It would make a great upgrade for the Deathstroke version from the lego set Batman Batboat Harbor Pursuit. The helmet I believe will make children will really love it since I believe it can protect the lego head's face from being scratched up.

    ReplyDelete