Sunday, January 10, 2016

LELE 79191 STAR Wars

For LELE- it is STAR WART. This set consist of a 6 minifig release, where if one buys all 6, a big space ship can be build from the accompanying pieces. But the pieces itself per box can also be build into either a smaller spaceship or a walker. I only got 2 boxes, both with walker, did not buy the remaining as mainly the minifigs are similar to earlier Star Wars bootlegs minifigs releases.
Both actually havethe same walkers, I only built one
These are the boxes that contains the small spaceship

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I noticed the red lines on the helmet. What's does this indicate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Know what, I don't know either. I search the net but can't find any Geonosis Troopers with Red lines. Maybe its..? blood...?

      Delete