Saturday, January 23, 2016

KSZ Ultra Builds - Star Wars

Star Wars fever.
Read from the net this KSZ release is only from bootleg company. Smaller scale version from earlier KSZ Star Wars ultra build series. Only now I know Treepio always has a silver shin.
My son says Vader do not look nice in "wide awake" mode. Ha, funny why they made his eyes look like this.
Actually, all the body pieces look alike for all the designs, only change of printed details and colors except Boba has extra pads (hence Treepio looked "Steroid")
Those Eyes can blind you
Young Boba
Really a little short for a Stormtrooper
Did not remember Treepio has a silver leg 

5 comments:

  1. Reason Lego did not released these is due to "Action Figure" licensing issue with Hasbro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope KSZ will release the new Rey ultrabuild

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really fascinating, You're a very professional blogger.
    I've joined your feed and stay up for in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my
    social networks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your utmost kind words. Really, I am not profesional, just unconventional.

      Delete