Wednesday, May 13, 2015

SY266 Heroes Asemble - Dr.Strange

8 box set, most of the characters are repeated but the uniform are different. Since  over here Decool sets is not always available for me, so most of the characters I don't have. For those characters I had, at least they are of different variant.
There's one purple color Batman - Batzarro. If not because recently I saw a DVD with this character inside, I will think SY is pulling my leg. Taskmaster is the only character that I have which is almost similar, maybe I can make Ghost rider out of him. Dr Strange is good. This set can be called the "Cape Set".as most of the characters have capes, and different types of capes too. If SY provide Thor and Wonder Woman with cape, that will be complete.
The Boxes
The Cape set (why Thor do not have a cape)

No comments:

Post a Comment