Friday, May 22, 2015

KREO TRANSFORMERS Destruction Site Devastator

KreO, famous for their Transformer set. While KreO is considered a clone building block set compatible with LEGO, they really has establish a name for themselves in the building block category. Got this 9 in 1 Destruction Site Devastator - 560 pcs set.

One can choose to build 4 designs of Vehicles, 4 medium size Decepticons or one big Devastator Decepticons, with some destruction (or construction) site stuffs and 6 Kreon figures. My son o course chooses to build the Robots first, built all four in just under 3 hours.
HIGHTOWER - he came in like a Wreaking Ball
SCAVENGER - The best robot form among the four
SCRAPPER - Ready to get scooped
DRILL BIT - smallest and skinniest. Ironhide Kreon for comparison
In actual, not the same pieces of the Robots mode is used for the Vehicle mode. Some pieces are not used, and some pieces are from another Robot. Another 3 hours of build time and we converted (dismantled) the robots and changed into their vehicle mode. I find the vehicle mode nicer, but kids always like robots. Somehow I am unable to complete 100% the green vehicle if I do not dismantle some of the building parts (few pieces are also in other vehicles, is this really the case Kreo??)
Men at work with Decepticon in disguise
Nice mini Cement mixer
Hey - you there, you can't do that on the Wreaking Ball
Ironhide vs Decepticons
Guarding the site - the foreman blue office has a water dispenser

1 comment:

  1. Best write-up I appreciated examining this and I defiantly will recombed
    this report in direction of my friends in addition I will include towards write-up this upon Fb, twitter and even more.

    I experience like this really should be shared in the course of the web.
    I’ve been inside the technological know-how market for above a 10 years and I constantly love studying
    contemporary content material that may perhaps either help me be even further educated
    in just my current market. I seem such as I got a
    large amount out of what your self wrote and I’m energized toward proportion this with
    my family and mates.

    ReplyDelete