Thursday, May 7, 2015

SY210 Heroes Assemble

SY210 is Sheng Yuan's four box set releases of Super Heroes from Marvel and DC (only Batman).
Picture from the net, I did not put the I'm Best caption
Did not get all four sets as some of the figures I already have, and the accompanying build is not so significant. Seems like SY is now releasing a much bigger box set and some with two mini figures. Batman as usual still has the coolest looking vehicle, but it is sold out from the usual street peddler I purchase from. Most of the sets are actually base on "ori" LEGO set but having one less mini figure, only the Spidey set is almost similar.
Cap A on the Avenging Cycle fighting the Chitauri on an Air Chariot
Mandarin
The stock arrived 10 days later and I finally got the Batman cool bike. It is GOOD, the best set among the four. Comes with Technics parts hence quite a task for my six years old son. Similar batman minifig, so, I did not build it.

No comments:

Post a Comment