Sunday, May 10, 2015

Marvels Avengers - Age of Ultron SY271

Movie time with my kids. Watch the highly anticipated movie for this year, Marvels Avengers Age of Ultron. I should say this is a Marvels fans movie. I find this better than the first movie, at least in the story wise. Best scene, the Hulk Buster vs. Hulk of course.
Got the SY271 Age Of Ultron minifigures set a week later. Now I have 3 Avengers set. SY change the characters details and Hulk's color (and his pants)  to match the movie. Thor has a Blue Hammer; and this is actually in the Age of Ultron poster, its like lightning is being channeled through the hammer. Hawkeye has different hair, too bad SY did not change Black Widow's hair style.
Here the minifig together with some free mugs from Darlie




2 comments:

  1. Woh, nice mugs. How much do they cost , and where can I got them?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are free gift from Toothpaste (Darlie brand). Because of these mugs, I bought a year supply of toothpaste

    ReplyDelete