Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Decool 7111 UCS Batman Tumbler

.... the Ultimate Justice vehicle is here....and Joker is not selling tires.

Basically, I did not spend many hours assembling this set, but it took me more than half a month to complete this 1869+ pieces set due to it is done with many breaks in between. My builder (my kid) is busy with his games and the elder one prefer to do the Modulars (mini street). Maybe because this set is for 16+ while my kid is just 12+. hence got kinda bored when building  a set with so many pieces.
I find this set design is not that solid, as the tumbler is made up of many flaps attached to the body. It is these flaps that keeps coming off if we grasps on them. Although we can snap it back, but, its kinda annoying. (will the ori fare better?) Being an expensive set, it does not come with printed parts, so, quite a number of stickers are present. Even the display plate containing the description of the tumbler is a big piece of sticker.on a big flat Lego plate.
The 7111 tumbler is bigger, more detail, more pieces, but somehow I like the 7105 tumbler set better (as far as I remember, that set do not come with stickers). But, it does look good in display, which I believe this is what UCS sets are for. they are too big to play with anyway,
The 7111 Tumbler looks real on the actual vehicle road
For display only, those flaps is adjustable but not for grasp (easy to fall off)



6 comments:

  1. can you put LELE 79211 STAR WART MILLENNIUM FALCON Review?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.I actually did not get the LELE 79211 SW MF, I got the BELA's MF instead, which have been posted somewhere during May'16. What I can comment is the design is not as sturdy vs. Tie fighter or X-Wing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you put bela MILLENNIUM FALCON minifigures review?i saw them on yuor older post but hear or hat not match with body and leg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, only one of the minifig picture in the previous post is having mismatch head, torso, legs. Anyway, I will repost the actual-correct minifigs for your info.

      Delete
    2. Hi حسین رضاسلطانی
      I have uploaded some new picture in the May2016 posting of Bela MFalcon. Cheerio

      Delete