Sunday, September 25, 2016

QS08 45005 Pika Pika Pika.....Pikachu

Ever heard of the brick brand QS08? They came out with quite a number of Star Wars MOC creation and MineCraft sets. Google the net for QS08 StarWars and you will see a lot. They even have Super Heroes and TMNT. This is the first time I buy this brand, which is their latest Pokemon GO 4 boxes set. Box illustration as below.

From the box illustration, we can see each box have one Pikachu and one different pokemon, together with some bricks which builds some sort of Pokemon World. The Pikachu is cute.





But one funny thing, I only bought 2 boxes to try out the quality, and I got all the 4 different Pikachu, meaning there are no other Pokemon variants included, just Pikachu (is this the case or I am unlucky - or lucky). The pokemons are not minifig type, meaning no assembling of head,  arm, torso, legs and do not have studs and tubes. Being a brand that came out with big Star Wars models (below), I find the bricks are not to my liking.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment