Saturday, March 12, 2016

SY296 - Captain America Civil War?

Hey Everyone
Captain America - Civil War - Is SY296 a pre-launch minifig to this movie? Well, most of the characters are in this 8 box set (yes, Spidey included), except the one I wanted - Black Panther. Anyway, looking at the characters from the trailer, the printing on the minifig don't really match, hence I just got 3 out of 8 from this set, and all are from CapA's side.Come with dual face printing and many side building bricks. Believe when the movie is out coming May, SY will release another set again, maybe they will get the correct Spidey suit then.
Team Cap A - Notice Ant Man?
CapA with new helmet, Falcon (Red wing?) and Bucky -Winter soldier (no mouth piece face option).  no red star at side arm either.
The original Lego Civil War Falcon look like this? Silver...?


6 comments:

  1. Based on your recommendation I too bought the same 3 sets. However I used the parts for captains set to construct falcons foldable wing.... Try it out you may like it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, CapA parts has some good use after all, I actually find the recommended build menacing and weird, hence I did not use it (sames for Bucky's). Anyway, I painted Falcon's wing black, as it look all dark colored in the movie.

      Delete
  2. You prefer the Blue side? (CapA's team)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If from the civil war movie, I like the Red team. But I actually prefer the dark side ... as in Batman

      Delete
  3. Decool have better CACW set with Black Panther and a better Bucky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pre CACW set, hence not matching actual release figures. SY too has a CACW set, Black Panther is with external mask

    ReplyDelete