Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The STAR WARS SAGA Continues ....

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away ....

Although I am still living in the sane Galaxy, it was really a long time ago since my first Star wars movie. I remember I was not really a big fan of Star Wars back then, I think those droids and laser beams are the main attraction to me then. Episode V comes with a revenge and shown during the time when I am in my movie fanatic era. Since then I have love Vader and the Imperial forces (yes, I am more to the Dark Side)
The cable TV is currently showing the First Star Wars Saga 3 days in a row
 Episode IV - A New Hope ...

 Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back ...

... and today Episode VI - Revenge of the Jedi.

Tomorrow will be the first day release for Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awaken.
Now ... who is Kylo Ren actually .....!!!!!
My son prayed that he will not be his most admired Star Wars character...

"I will finish... what you have started"

Will there be another " I am your father" shocker....

(He is glad Kylo is not Luke)

No comments:

Post a Comment