Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sembo Block Micro sized building block

Sembo Block -  a new brand to me. But I read from the net they are a.k.a Sheng Yuan, but copy Nano block as well as Loz designs. Plastic wise, good. Fitting, good also, but if one is not going to take the finish model apart, recommended to glue the small single stud connection portion as they will easily come off.
I bought the Micro Block Animals and Pokemon releases. Those that have bought LOZ will see some similarity. Here's the animals first.....
What does the fox say!
The neck can be straighten, but the small ball joint kinda weak to carry the head
This 2 sets is cute

2 comments:

  1. Superb website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of
    any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other experienced people that
    share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I do not know about any discussion board, but there are quite many blogs and even fb site having comments regarding bricks toys. Google and it will surely show the sites.

      Delete