Wednesday, December 16, 2015

DLP9003 Ultraman minifig

DLP  DuoLePin, This is the 2nd set of minifig I bought from this brand. They came out with an Asian Superhero , Ultraman; 6 minifig set. Famous Japanese super hero, many Asian kids love Ultraman.  I like Ultraman, but I do not know their names well. DLP have better printing than JLB (earlier Ultraman minifig release). Plastic quality is not bad, apart from the hands, i did not find any other too loose or too tight fittings.

All 6 comes with this same Weapons

2 comments:

  1. Aside from the minifigs ... those weapons look one of a kind. I kinda dig them. Might come in handy in mocs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, funny weapons ... I don't see these weapons in the Ultraman shows. Wonder where DLP got these design from.

      Delete