Monday, June 22, 2015

SY279 Heroes Assemble - Double face print

Sheng Yuen SY went back to release similar DC vs Marvel Super Heroes of SY180 which is also almost similar to Decool initial DC vs. Marvel Super Heroes selection, Cap A, Wolvie, Spidey, Batman, IronMan, Mini Hulk, Thor and Superman. I remember the first time when I saw this minifigs from Decool I really like them, but find them a bit expensive.
Although the Heroes are the same, but this time most of them have helmets, except Supe, Hulk and Spidey. I did not get all of them, as most of them I already have. I only get Thor, Hulk, Supe and Batman ( I have a lot of batman, but do not have one with open wings). To my surprise this set from SY has double side face printing just like Decool. Is SY going to stay this way or this is just one time deal. If SY is going in this dual face direction, I believe more will prefer SY as some Decool printing quality is deteriorating. But some face are kinda weird to fit those full face mask, so, although the double face is a plus, but it's also a minus, which is why I did not get the full set.
Batman looks a bit cuckoo (BIG grin), and he is blind as a bat *(yes, the color inside the eye is black)
The other face of Batman and Modern Armor Thor-without the beard
The mini Hulk has AOU pants with bushy eyebrow - angrier face

No comments:

Post a Comment