Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sheng Yuan Spiderman Copter Rescue - SY315

Got the Batcopter rescue last week, today get the Spidey copter rescue set instead. A bigger set compare to Batman's, but same size with the X-men vs Sentinel set (similarly around 300+ pcs), somehow the price is slightly higher. Good news is out of the 4 minifigues provided, I only have Spidey, as all the other 3 are new - Big Green Goblin ( Decool released this as their big figure range), Spidey's girl friend Mary Jane and Power Man (Luke Cage). This set is copied from an ori Lego set, but not just SY, Decool and Bela too have similar set.
Green Goblin on his Goblin Glider
Notice the white net provided at the left side
Spdey, Mary Jane, Big Green Goblin, Power Man Luke cage

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting this set just for the Mary Jane and Powerman minifigs. My son can play with everything else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After my son went a few round with the Spidey Copter, I can't seems to find the rotors anymore.... ha ha

      Delete
    2. Haha we have the same situation. I ended up super glue-ing some of the vehicles (hawkman,riddler...) Set. I felt bad though. Haha

      Delete
    3. Since it is bootlego, so, its ok, no need super glue yet .... maybe until one day I step on a (boot)Lego brick !!!

      Delete