Thursday, March 12, 2015

LEGO Microfighters - Series 2

Previously bought 3 out of 6 set of the LEGO Microfighters series-1 release. LEGO Microfighters Series-2 releases this year, and I got again 3 out of 6 set. I really like the Microfighter series. It's like why I love LEGO minifigures, it is fun to have a miniture size of an originally big structure, this is what I call "FUN SIZE". Big replica size model is cool for display, but not for playing, and buying them really burn a big hole in our wallet.
One original LEGO microfighter cost more than the price of 3 bootleg microfighters. But the quality and satisfaction is always there with Lego. If we just compare the numerical value and not the currency exchange of the price, the numerical value in USD is lower than in RM. So, if one is earning USD, go for Lego, as my kid says, you won't find "melted" bricks in Lego.
Starfighter 75072 - Cute little winger ~ 90 pcs
AT-AT 75075 All the legs joints are movable, The head do look funny (Storm Troopers not included)
Republic Gunship 75076 - Fun to build with approx 95 pcs, great details
I wanted to get the SnowSpeeder as well, but it is out of stock (went to 3 places still can't get it). If not, I can build a mini "Battle of Endor" scene. (need more AT-AT though)

No comments:

Post a Comment