Thursday, March 12, 2015

LEGO AAT 75080

Today really spend a lot on original Lego purchase. The final one I bought is the Trade Federation AAT (Armored Assault Tank), the Droid gun tank that fights with the Gungan army in Star Wars Episode 1. The minifigs is nothing to shout for, but being a non frequent Lego buyers, I do not have Jar Jar, I figure I should have one of the most disliked characters in Star Wars for memory - the purple transparent shield is cool, and I kinda like this minifig. (not those droids).

With over 200+ pcs, this set is actually a good build, and study
Why does everybody dislike me!!!
There's a previous release of AAT from LEGO which resembles more to the actual vehicle. Some said this new release look like the Microfighters version instead of a replica of the actual. Link to the pdf instruction of the previous LEGO 7155 AAT below.
http://lego.brickinstructions.com/lego_instructions/set/7155/Trade_Federation_AAT
Some review say this 2015 set is a bad set, but somehow I like it. Although lack of detail at the front, but interesting to build and sturdy to play with,

No comments:

Post a Comment