Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Super Heroes with Vehicle, SY GOTG

Bought some previous SY super heroes and vehicle pack and the remaining GOTG characters (Groot and Nova Corp officer) from Sheng Yuen SY257 set that Decool did not have. The Nova Corp oficer Rhomann Dey is equip with a gun that actually can fire a tiny distance.
The vehicle belong to Spidey SY184B and Iron Man SY189B set. Disapointed with Iron man's car, although the color scheme match Iron man, but there's suppose to be the word IRON MAN at the back of the car's fin. Come on SY!
Rhomann Dey, "I am Groot" , Sakaaran
Previous purchase of  Decool GOTG here
Just for the fun of it
NO ! Not my car!
Also the SY Castle series SY253 (the dark side) , which the minifigs are actually very similar to LeLe's previous released, only the side bricks are different Only got 5 out of the 8 pcs set.
Nice Horse
I got the SY184C batman vehicle set 3 days later. Looks like the street peddler I frequent is running out of bootlegos to buy. Somehow I kinda find the batman mini build vehicle series looks better, only that I really got a lot of Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment