Friday, December 12, 2014

Decool G.O.T.G and Purple Bat Man

Decool Guardian of the Galaxy (GOTG). Nice 6 box set, Rocket has a tail. I thought they will omit this de-TAIL. SY came out similar set, with Rocket losing De-Tail in the initial release, but later I heard they include it.
Notice Rocket has De-TAIL
SY small Hero + Vehicle set. There's many Batman related set + vehicle series, (bat mobile, speed bot, bat jet, etc) but this is one is a funny set, Batman in Purple-Red suit and a funny ?? weapon Go-Cart? (SY203D). There's 4 variation from this set. I buy this because it looks funny. I got to know Lego do come out with this variant of Batman, so, SY is not really joking. It is actually the Batman Zur-En-Arrh, one of the exclusive figure introduced during SDCC 2014. (search the net if want to know more in detail). I am not hard core Lego minifig collector, so, I don't really mind the difference from the "ori-ginal". But Decool actually do this figure.
I know - but sometimes I need to be colorful
Also got this two JLB DBZ Majin Bu and one Naruto series minifig, not bad (well, nothing to compare with as no other brand came out with these)

No comments:

Post a Comment