Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Decool HERO - Furno Bike 9368

Big box set over of the Decool HERO series. The most expensive HERO series set bought todate. The box is big. The bike's tires is as big as a Donut. My son eagerly want to build it. HEROs set is one of those set that gets his interest.
(For those that have the money, the original Lego version has a better wind shield)
Hero to he Core

At the same time, bought my little boy this Toy LED gun, he love it so much more than Lego. For a toddler, the price of the toy is not the deciding factor.
Pieu-Pieu - Fire Fire...Piku Piku Piku

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I simply wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information you have
    got here on this post. I will be returning to your blog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this web page from my friend who told mme on the topic of this site and at the moment this time I am browsing this site and reading vety informative articles at this time.

    ReplyDelete