Saturday, August 9, 2014

Gundam


Completed my first Gundam model Age 1 Titus today (actually started about a month ago, where I let my 9+ year old build it by himself - yes, he is able to do it). 
BUT, he broke one of the pieces while removing it from the plastic frame. (Arrgh! - So, never let a kid do your Gundam model alone)
Anyway, he still continue to finish the model for me, but I am the one who will be removing the pieces from the frames from now on.
Good experience making the Gundam models, I always love these robots since StarCraft time. Did not paint it, I know I will make a mess out of it if I paint it. But for individuals that is good in model painting, it will make the models look better.
All the pieces are precise (the assembling clicked perfectly). During posing, some of the joints will detached, but can easily be fitted back.
Spallow is our 2nd Gundam purchase. Top quality model kit (BanDai mah - original)

This is how the boxes look like 

No comments:

Post a Comment