Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Loom Band

When I buy this today for my girl, I thought this is just an ordinary cheap girl toy. After searching the internet, only I realize that this loom band is actually quite "Big" and a lot of sites has tutorial (YouTubes or pictorial instructions) teaching us how to make those colorful silicon band bracelets. The Rainbow Loom rubber band bracelets is actually this season's hottest toy. It's already a Craze. (I am so outdated).
I bought the smallest set to try out. This is consider an art-n-craft toy. Previously when I buy her the "best friend" bracelet making kit (using yarn).... not even one is made. But she do take an interest on this silicon band type. There's no instruction which came with this set... but, there's always the Internet.
An illustration of what loom band is
The starter set I bought
You can see how one is made in below link:
http://snapguide.com/guides/make-a-stretch-band-bracelet/

No comments:

Post a Comment