Saturday, August 23, 2014

CAREERS

This is the only available original hard cover board games that I had since my teens that I have kept intact for my kids to play. All my other board game is either cheap imitation (eg: Millionaire vs. Monopoly) or local made version (Sahiba vs. Scrabble). I am happy that the kids enjoy this game. The game play is about life’s career path, where we have to choose between Money $, Fame or Love. The game play relies on chance from the roll of the dice.

The elder boy always chooses $ over fame and love (he is the Mr Krab type). But I soon realized that somehow choosing $ have a better chance of winning the game.

The kids may not know the significant difference between their choice.
In real life, which will you choose? Money, Fame or Love?

Money will attract Fame and Love
Fame can acquire us Money and maybe Love (temporary)
Love .. does not guarantee fame or fortune, but it is the one thing that money or fame cannot truly provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment