Saturday, October 15, 2016

Kara-Okay! Sembo Mini World SD6718 - 6721

Kara-Okay (Karaoke) - Empty Orchestra, good place to show your talent. Don't have the Voice, it's okay, there are always private rooms available for "happy hour" with close friends. Be it Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, choose your "yum-song" (favorite song of choice) and sing your heart out, and with a bottle or two of that roof sized Heineken, no one will remember what you sounds like the next morning.
Kara is always Okay with friends
One VIP room with a Giant TV Screen
Can call a Pizza take away from next door 

By the way, I only have 6719 and 6721

6 comments:

  1. By the way, nice mini cars, where are these from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some mini toy cars I got for my kids a long time ago. Die cast metal with ball bearing base for rolling. I have forgotten what brands these are from.

      Delete
  2. They are nice. Just the right size for them modular street. I saw some plastic looking ones, not that nice compare to the one in your photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I just have the KTV, but the Pizza Restaurant is not bad.

    ReplyDelete