Sunday, November 8, 2015

ReadySetBuild - Let's Go to Shell to buy LEGO


Yep, Shell is coming out their LEGO® cars again. You can view this promo at the Shell website ,, no need to elaborate much here (it has been selling at other countries way since 2014). My kids will love the cars, but I am still thinking whether to get them. Anyway, I have set my sights on the station and podium.

Fiorano Shell Station
I think this is the first ori LEGO polybag I bought. This Fiorano Shell Station is modeled after the Shell station on Scuderia Ferrari’s Fiorano track in Maranello and comes with a Shell Fuels scientist  minifigure. Total 79 bricks.
The FI car can fit inside (note the car is not the current set release, but a Decool)
The gas pump is nice
Minions filling up gas

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Where did you get the minions minifig?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, they are from a brand named GS. Skip it, it is a bootleg of a bootleg of a bootleg. Very poor quality.

      Delete