Saturday, November 14, 2015

LELE My World

LELE 6 box My World (Minecraft) latest release is good. I did not get the first release, as the set did not come to my area, yep, they are square and rare. LELE have been improving lately vs. their earlier "heydays". The highlight of this set is the Ghast. One Ghast alone contains around 60 pcs of bricks to build, hence it is a Worthy buy. It can even be consider as a mini building block set rather than a minifig release. The cool "fire" firing capability built in is great.
Minifig My Craft characters
The great Ghast  built vs. the simple Enderman built
Side and back of the Ghast, it's one Solid built. Notice the protrude head, this is the trigger pad to fire the mouth, real cool

2 comments:

  1. By Gosh, Great Ghast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, love this 2 guys too, 60pcs per box is also a cheap buy for bricks spare parts

    ReplyDelete