Friday, July 17, 2015

This is Eid

The street peddler that I frequent to buy my bootlegos is closed for a week. Nope, not because it is Eid, Hary Raya Holidays. Many of us is lucky to have the days off freeing our mind from work, and yes, still get paid during our holidays. But for the street peddlers, one day loss is a reduce in their income. They don't get any income if they take holidays or resting due to medical reason.
The street peddler is on a one week rest due to he is having an eye cataracts surgery. Hope he recover soon. For the time being, bought this 3D wooden house building kit. Quite an easy build for my elder son.
Wee .. I got a new home
Wish everyone a Happy AidilFittri
This guys are famous this year

4 comments:

  1. Hope he gets well soon, surgeries can be real a bitch.

    Btw, what brand is that? or what's it called? This is exactly what I am looking for. Going to find one in my country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I actually thrown away the box and I do not know what is the brand named, its in Chinese (somehow from the picture the box is being blocked by the model). This is the first time I bought this type of 3D puzzle, from a (far away) DIY shop. There are junk ship and car, but my kid like the house. But if you search the net for DIY 3D wooden puzzle, you will see quite a variety

      Delete
    2. Thanks man, i managed to find one on aliexpress. Maybe i'll find some in my city. How's your bootleg shops there in Malaysia? Here it's 250 Pesos or 21 RM for a Decool set of 6.

      Delete
    3. Over here 6 box is around 20 to 24 RM. Decool cost higher than others. Getting a complete set of a release will be cheaper, but sometimes the characters are repeated. Some wholesale shop sells cheaper, but if including the transportation to go there, I think I will stick to my street peddler unless he do not have that particular stock, Seems like the price over your side is actually reasonable. I believe buying the whole set will be cheaper over your side as well.

      Delete