Thursday, July 16, 2015

Ant-Man

Movie time - ask my kid to choose between Terminator and Ant Man, all want to watch Ant Man. That's the power of advertisement (on pay TV). Well, Terminator is during my era, especially T2, Marvel is now.
The end credit scene..... the big question.... Whose side are you on?

2016 will also see the year DC Comic clashes two of their biggest character,.....which will also features a few of DC superheroes. It's about time.

Actually when I was young, I actually like and know more DC Comics characters than Marvel. I believe my kids will know the Marvel side better due to the strings of movies for the pass few years. But, Superman, a lot of people knows him, jokes aside on the trademark red underwear outside, its an icon for many kids of their father as a super hero, or any person that can juggle a few tasks or jobs at one time without getting tired.

2 comments:

  1. Did any bootlegs company came out with any minifigures from this ANT Man movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think not yet. I saw Lego has. Just have to wait and see-loh

    ReplyDelete