Saturday, April 4, 2015

SY270 MYSPACE - MINECRAFT

Minecraft - 2015 Kids choice award for most addicting video game. (I remember my DOOM days - play until want to vomit). The thing about this game is the graphics is blocky, and it involve building your world with digital blocks  - just right for Lego bricks minifigs. This is the 2nd digital game theme set after SY COC. Well, actually just the head is blocky, the body, arm and legs are still the standard minifig parts. Even the weapon is non-Minecraft style. The accompanying bricks are good - SY gives a lot of mini Minecraft characters (Mobs) for companion. Great set for Minecraft fans. This set has a new base with a rotating platform to display the figure.
The rotate-able base feature is new from SY
Mini Steve,and the MOBs are greaat
Nothing else to buy, street peddler says stocks are slow due to GST. I saw so many new releases in the internet, but non came to my "place" yet. Even Minecraft bootlegs has many versions.
My son's Minecraft world using SY270 with Lego Creators

2 comments:

  1. My son like Minecraft. Did not see you review the other bootleg Minecraft set, how are they compare to this set?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I actually did not buy the others, it did not come to the stall that I usually buy from. I believe you can get some good information from Digger 318 or "My Brick Store" blog or just search the net.

      Delete