Sunday, July 7, 2019

Pogo or not Pogo ...Endgame

Endgame brings the end to Plain Green Hulk mini figures. With Banner getting in terms with the Hulk and becoming Professor Hulk, we can now have Hulk mini figures with detail-printed Torsos. No more just bored Green six packs. Now we can dress up Hulk with suits and pants.
I am so angry on what they done to my character, I am starting to emit radiation
Well, I do welcome the new Hulk features. Many characters dies in Infinity War, and many are brought back to life in Endgame. Even though Hulk is not one of the casualty from Thanos's snap, but somehow, the Hulk is no more the Hulk I known, the most Powerful Marvel character.

Here are the rest of the Endgame characters back in minifigs form from this POGO boxed minifig set
Detailed Teen Root but the color is a bit "teenage"
Bright Blue CapA with a different Helmet
Heavy Armour-ed War Machine, but not heavily Armed. (No guns included)
I am getting a bit Fat on the chin
Got confuse with all the chances calculation
I'm gonna wear both Gauntlet at the same time
This is the first Pogo set I bought. The color scheme of the plastic is kinda different. Printing is detail but sometimes off. And, why they provide Flesh color hands for Iron Man.
So, Pogo or not Pogo, that is the question.

3 comments:

  1. Pogo is quite common providing wrong colored hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first POGO set, hence I do not know that. POGO seems to make a name for thier minifig releases, maybe due to the quality control is not there, hence they now come out with box set.

      Delete
    2. Anyway, POGO is previously sort after bcause of coming out new minifigure characters. But now many new and better quality players.

      Delete