Sunday, May 5, 2019

Avengers Endgame

Okay, I have delayed this post for more than a month. Even though the movie is till showing, I believe spoilers are already rampant in the net ....

Some people moves on. But not us.
As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass
It was supposed to be me
I went for the head
I wasn't always like this
I lost the only family I ever had
.....why don't we just find baby Thanos? You know...
This is from LeLe 34095 set, which follows the design of ori-LG very closely. Some of the characters released are from big LG Endgame sets.
The only one I did not get is IM Mk50.  Why not do Mk85? Or IM in Quantum shirt. Anyway, I got another brand of Tony in Quantum suit.
I am Iron Man
If you want to see the other Endgame minifigures, time travel to
https://toysandsorts.blogspot.com/2019/06/time-travel-avengers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment