Saturday, February 23, 2019

SY1209 Harry Potter

I thought they have already grown up....
Harry Potter and the Red Hot Dog
Hermion Granger? More like Susan Bones
Seamus Finnigan with (incomplete) Whomping Willow and Aragog the spider
Godric Gryffindor
Argus Filch - the hair printing is so out
Gellert Grindelwald with float boat and pine tree
Salazar Slytherin or evil Master Wu?
Rubeus Hagrid (see the mini Ford Anglia...)
This set comes with quite a few new mold pieces. Hagrid is the most unique of the lot, new torso, new arm, Hagrid Lantern, pink umbrella...The short coming for this set is the non-movable Short legs.
(A week later I re-watch the Harry Potter movies, and got to know more of the characters above)

7 comments:

  1. I like Hagrid the most in this set. Godric also very nice. I will buy them if I can find it here.

    These two minifigs are too expensive to buy original.

    Did u buy original potter CMF minifigs? I bought Trelawney, Flitwick, Tina and Queenie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, Hagrid is really worth it. Sort of a Medium fig, as it is not mini nor big. I have not bought any LG CMF before.

      Delete
  2. Oh one more thing. The wands ... do they come in twos? Like the originals. I really like this part when they are still attached to the sprue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they came in two just like the originals

      Delete
  3. Have you try Xingbao blocks? It s good too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Xingbao. I know your brand, what I like is your original design on the building series whether it is western theme or oriental theme. Your military series is also good as we all know LG do not do War theme.(except Star Wars) Somehow I have not try any Xingbao product before. There are so many choices of brick brands, so, price competitiveness is still the utmost criteria.

      Delete
  4. Hmmm... want more brands? pls check this LEGO Clone Site .

    ReplyDelete