Monday, January 14, 2019

Decool Infinity war - Captain Marvel

Now only Decool's Infinity War arrives at my area. I have already got a few SY's and DLP's. Mainly get those characters that are not available earlier, or those with slight difference.
So, sad, I am leaving the show (300)
See you in another world (310)
Want some mystic pizza? (307)
I am built by Stark, so, I can always be rebuild, right? (303)
Groot- where are you!! (302)
I am not from this world....
I am MARVEL! (312)
I am ready for part 2. My Gauntlet is still with me
I did not get the rest as they are similar to earlier DLP and SY's release. Well, End Game gonna come soon, we may be getting the same characters again, but maybe different prints.

6 comments:

  1. Endgame is coming. You did not get any new minifigs on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad, stalls selling minifigs over my area many have stopped. Maybe bcos sales are not good, and many unsold characters due to repeats. Also the sellers says many complaints of missing parts.

      Delete
    2. You can find this model, it is too excited Sembo SY1361

      Delete
  2. Do Lepin sell this model? are Lepin and Decool are the same?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lepin normally sells the minifigs together with bigger sets. Previously Lepin minifigs is not good, but now they are better. Lepin and Decool are not the same. If you only want to get the minifigs, then Decool is the one. But there are many other minifigs brand like SY, XINH which are better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see many other brands right now, and Sembo have too much small models.
    I just buy several products from them and their quality is very good, typically recent book brick.

    ReplyDelete