Sunday, October 21, 2018

ウルトラマン The age of Ultra

Time for some Asian super heroes. Ultraman (ウルトラマン Urutoraman) , most Asian kids will know him mainly through television series and manga (Japanese comics) This release from SY is to date the best release of the Ultra brothers in minifig form.
I am not good Zodd
Father of Ultra
Not any Spiderman variant suit
Ultraman Belial (ウルトラマンベリアル Urutoraman Beriaru
I am a Hero and also a Zero
Ultraman Zero
The happiest face of the bunch
Ultraman Mebius
Ultraman Ginga
Ultraman Taro with Light saber
Ultraman Tiga
Hideki Goh - Ultraman Jack
Too bad it can't be posed in his iconic Spacium Ray stance
Anyway, this is the complete 8 minifig release from SY "salted egg super hero". Only left the 8 in 1 build.Hope I got their names right. There are still a few more variants, maybe for later release.
8 in 1 mecha

2 comments:

  1. Hey there terrific website! Does running a blog similar to this require a great deal of work?
    I've virtually no understanding of programming but I was hoping to start
    my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic but I just had
    to ask. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google blogger and it will teach you how to start a blog. Then, just type away.

      Delete