Saturday, May 26, 2018

DLP 9072 Marvel vs DC

This is DLP 20 minifig release, think they want to follow the trend of 20 minifigs releases. This is a mixture of some of their previous releases with some new ones. Anyway, good for those who have not get some of their earlier releases (like me). This set comes with 4 big figs.
Firestorm - My hair is on fire
Logan 00157
Pym under the Ant man suit?
Booster Gold - What's the L stands for?
Riding my Booster
Darkseid - I am the original Big Badass..
- but I am more famous now
I thought my hammer was destroyed
Atrocitus - Nope, I am not Hulkpool
IW Iron man Mk L
HUD effect inside
yay, I got my own armor!
Chinese Deadpool
Don't think I will get the remaining DC side as they are based on the Justice League characters and are not much difference between their earlier JL release (only Supe is in dark suit). Will not get Black Panther , CapA and Big fig Lime Hulk either.. All the minifig came with a vehicle (DLP trademark). There is a new release from DLP (9077) om the Infinity war  minifigs - you can expect some repeats again.

No comments:

Post a Comment