Sunday, February 18, 2018

SY685 PUBG - Winner-Winner Chicken Dinner

Pubic Unknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a multiplayer PvP online action battle royale game from Microsoft and then XBox. Have not played the game.
Bought the minifigs released from SY. Heard that the characters can be customized, so, does this make the minifigs accurate in any outlook? First, the minifig representation for the PUBG logo is already not that accurate for the helmet. Anyway, for those that knows PUBG, believe the minifigs do base on some of the game's skins.
PUBG logo guy
Mask man ( with dual assemble arms)
The school girl
Bald guy with big bone
Lady Imperial shadow guard
I prefer replacing the Imperial shadow head gear with this (Kylo) hood
Ready to drop
The last one is a skydiver and it comes with a glider type parachute, but I don't think we can play with it like those old green toy soldier parachute. All of them do not have side prints and only single face expression. That's all I manage to get out of the 8 minifigs released. Will post more if manage to get the remaining 2.
What  small fire
Like that gun-bag, and she is holding a pretzel
( I got the remaining two now a month later, now I can have chicken for dinner)

3 comments:

  1. I was hoping the 'maskman' would have dual piece arm. I'm glad it did so I can have it oivegreen+flesh combo.

    I bought the Sembo SWAT set for the black and dark gray arms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, unlike the Sembo Dragon SWAT team, only this guy from this set has the dual assembly arms. Although I did not get the complete set, but from the picture, only mask guy wears a short sleeve T shirt.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete