Saturday, August 26, 2017

SY657 DC Heroes

Think Green ! This is SY pre-Justice League release
Green Lantern
Aquaman in new Atlantean armor? Suppose to be long hair....(look like Manny Pacquiao)
Martin Manhunter in AOU Hulk green color
This is a cute ride - Why so serious
This set is actually an 8-in-1 set, but I did not get all 8. The remaining heroes are Batman (with armor), Superman, Flash (unavailable) and Cyborg. The final one  is who else but DC's one and only Wonder Woman. I did get her though. Dual face, but no side prints.
Wonder Woman 75th anniversary fierce new look
Clearer look on the details of her legs
I got these much later when the stock arrives...
Helmet and torso seems new
White Cyborg


2 comments:

  1. I don't remember having seen this Wonder Woman design in LEGO before, must be a custom or SY's own. I like the top and skirt but the legs look weird to me. The torso is great actually, if lucky enough to get a clean print.

    I am reading eurobrick forum's custom minifig thread and there is mention of bootleg starting to use dual molding. I thought you might be interested to know, if you haven't:

    https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/141807-compatible-minifigures-discussion/&page=54&tab=comments#comment-2840122

    I'v ebeen waiting for this and I hope more brands step up soon. Damn excited when that happens. I will definitely be buying more bootleg again by then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, they should print the leg "not so exposed". They are trying too hard to duplicate her slender legs.
      I read about bootleg dual molding some time ago in DownTheBlock, should be on the same character Marvelman or some minifig with Superman leg.
      Thanks for sharing Eurobricks news, I thought they banned bootlego discussion some years back.

      Delete