Saturday, October 3, 2015

OK 1026-4 Ant Man the Movie 2015

Been quite awhile I bought this brand - OK, (yes, the brand is called OK). The last I bought was during their Transformers minifigs releases, which I do not really like the offset printing. The quality is so-so, but seems better than their earlier release. The items bundled together with the minifig is quite a lot but repeated. Two of the boxes contains missing parts, one negligible, but one of them is REAL important - one leg. I received mixed up colored legs before, but haven't yet missing a leg. Anyway, their display stand is nice even though the theme is more Spidey than Ant.
Yellow Jacket and Hank Pym Ant Man flying display
Silver Yellow Jacket and Pym Ant Man up close
New Wasp (Hope Van Dyne) and new Ant Man (Scott Lang) -those guns works well
Darren Cross(with a dark Yellow Jacket helmet), Hope Van Dyne, Old Hank Pym and Scott Lang
The "non suit" minifigs comes with this alternate display and weapons (I did not display all)
I saw LeLe came out their 8 box Ant Man collection. As we know during the Txformers set, LeLe is OK, OK is LeLe, get what I mean. But I do see some modification.

2 comments:

  1. Hi , the mini figures look not bad. Think I will check out this OK brand - it is OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did not really have high hopes for this brand, but it turns out quite good. Even their click guns functions better than SY.

    ReplyDelete