Friday, November 7, 2014

Iron Man Hall of Armors, BatMan Bat Mobile and Star Wars Micro SD

Bought 3 boxes of Sheng Yuan bootlegos, Star Wars Microfighters SY205B, Batman Batmobile with Henchman SY302 and Iron Man Hall of Armors Malibu  SY305; total combine piece count around 850 pieces.. All three boxes just slightly above USD30+.(current conversion rate)

The Bat Mobile is good, but the set I got has one incomplete fill brick (good thing I had a spare from later set). Henchman seems to be wearing Two Face's shirt.

Finally Batman has a bigger Bat Mobile
Cool set for Iron Man collectors. Tony Stark's Hall of Armors - Malibu Lab. Come with 4 minifigs, same from SY first Iron Man series..
I always felt that SY's bricks fitting are a bit loose. On the bad side, it will fail the drop test easily, but on the good side, any wrong assembling can be easily disassemble. For those that assembled those flat Lego together will find that it is nearly impossible to separate them. Since the instruction booklet is a bit "not so friendly", mistaken assembling of bricks happened quite a few times on this set. But the finished model is great.
Give me a scotch, I'm starving
(Apart from the unfinished Iron Men, did not put the 3 Armors that came with this set)
I have 3 original Lego Microfighters series, SY205B is the Star Destroyer (SD) set. Gave this to my 5+ years old kid and he painstakingly assemble it in two days. The fitting on this set is quite loose compare to the other vehicle sets. I actually wonders why SY make a Round black Pizza looking piece at the front of the Star Destroyer, original Lego do not have this. My elder son point out to me that this is actually the Galactic Empire logo. Sheesh... and I thought I am a Star Wars fan. Anyway, we can opt not to put this logo.
Who ordered a black Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment