Tuesday, September 9, 2014

World Cup minifig

2014 is world Cup year. This year the big event is hosted by Brazil. Since the football fever is ON, hence SY come out with a set of 8 pieces minifig during the world cup period. Somehow I do not really recognize who's who in this World Cup set. I believe these minifigs is not base on the new players. One person I can recognize clearly is Maradoma. I think the bald England player is Beckham, or can be Rooney.
Germany won the 2014  World Cup, with the great German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer winning the Golden Glove. Germany is always one of my favorites since the days of Beckenbauer. I am not a hardcore football fan.. The one minifig below which is carrying the trophy is base on one goalkeeper from Germany.(who?)
Each ninifig comes with a plain ball, kinda to easily get lost when played often

No comments:

Post a Comment